Friday, December 11, 2009

Meet Dave Haddy - JACC Secretary

Dave Haddy is a 5 1/2 year resident of Hillside Ave in the Jordan Neighborhood. A self-proclaimed geek since birth, Dave "reads a lot," and enjoys sci-fi and other materials. Although a kid at heart, Dave has passion for uplifting the community. Dave is well known for successfully answering questions on the TV quiz show "Who Wants to Be A Millionaire?"

"I want to build off our progress over the year to re-aline the focus of the organization with our mission," he candidly stated. "And I hope to one day have a comic book store within walking distance of my house," he added. When asked about how he felt about being the JACC Secretary, Dave said, "I love to write and this is a great opportunity to give back to my neighborhood."

Congratulations to JACC's new Secretary!

No comments:

Post a Comment