Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Draft Agenda for JACC Public Safety Committee & Message from the JACC Public Safety Chair

Hello all,


This is my proposed agenda, I rescheduled the meeting for next week Wednesday because I am unable to attend this week and I was unable to find someone to run the meeting. I will put a note on the JACC Office door in case someone does not get this notice. I believe we have to many issues that we need to work on in the Jordan Community to skip a meeting and we need to keep this going and get more people involved.

Let me know if you have any questions

Todd Heintz
JACC Public Safety Chair
Click "Read more" for proposed agenda

JACC Safety Committee
Proposed Agenda
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
2009 James Avenue North


6:30 Sign in and introductions

6:35 Approval of Agenda

6:40 Police buy-back program discussion

6:55 Police gun buy-back program Discussion

7:10 Neighborhood Concerns Discussion

7:20 What's Next

7:30 Motion to adjourn

No comments:

Post a Comment